Independent LawnMowing Contractors Of Australia Forum

Thread: Easy lift harness

Very Helpful Member

Default Easy lift harness

Anyone interested in the "Easy Lift Harness" and wanting a closer look at one Ted is coming over and demonstrating and selling these at the Melbourne International Flower Show March 16-20th stand A-55 I feel these may be of interest to anyone who does a lot of Hedging or suffers from back or arm strain when doing them
    Anything Ian says may or may not be garbage, it may also be his own opinion or it may not be his opinion at all, it may just be something he felt like stating anyone following his advice does so at their own risk and may be doing something Ian would actually advise against.
    And if you don't like what Ian has to say use the ignore function if you don't know how ask i will gladly tell you

Default Re: Easy lift harness

Many thanx Ian, I am VERY interested!
    I have consistently gone to this show for many years (since it was called Garden week at Burnley Hort College) looking for an edge but usually come away disappointed.
    Joe, suggested the Wandin show might be more appropriate so hopefully I'll remember that one next time around.

Anyhow, Im looking forward to seeing this apparatus demonstrated live rather than on youtube.
    Still a little sceptical. Looks the goods doing the sides of small/medium great access hedges but, in reality, the sides only account to about 20-30% of the effort required to do larger hedges.
    Im sure it would be great supporting the weight of the cutter but, I can also see in many tighter or higher situations it maybe an encumbrance.
    So,will they let me try b4 I buy, or how much am I willing to pay to be a guinea pig ?
    Like so many things, will I buy thinking its a great idea, to use it a half dozen times, then realise its not as great as I thought ?

Thanx again Ian, where did u come up with this info, & who is Ted ?
    Cheers Fred.
    `

Fred,
    Have you ever been to the field day - Farmworld at Lardner Park, Warragul?
    That is the BIG fielday.
    Covers all sorts of stuff, you will need a FULL day to get around most of it.
    7-10 April this year.
    Check the Lardner Park website for full details.
    http://www.lardnerpark.com.au/farmworldmain.html

Joe

Quote Originally Posted by seliment View Post
    Fred,
    Have you ever been to the field day - Farmworld at Lardner Park, Warragul?
    That is the BIG fielday.
    Covers all sorts of stuff, you will need a FULL day to get around most of it.
    7-10 April this year.
    Check the Lardner Park website for full details.
    http://www.lardnerpark.com.au/farmworldmain.html

Joe
    Thanx Joe, haven't been but, definitely on the list now.
    Cheers Fred.

Quote Originally Posted by Fred's mowing View Post
    Many thanx Ian, I am VERY interested!
    I have consistently gone to this show for many years (since it was called Garden week at Burnley Hort College) looking for an edge but usually come away disappointed.
    Joe, suggested the Wandin show might be more appropriate so hopefully I'll remember that one next time around.

Anyhow, Im looking forward to seeing this apparatus demonstrated live rather than on youtube.
    Still a little sceptical. Looks the goods doing the sides of small/medium great access hedges but, in reality, the sides only account to about 20-30% of the effort required to do larger hedges.
    Im sure it would be great supporting the weight of the cutter but, I can also see in many tighter or higher situations it maybe an encumbrance.
    So,will they let me try b4 I buy, or how much am I willing to pay to be a guinea pig ?
    Like so many things, will I buy thinking its a great idea, to use it a half dozen times, then realise its not as great as I thought ?

Thanx again Ian, where did u come up with this info, & who is Ted ?
    Cheers Fred.
    `
    Anyone get one of these?? Would be keen on any feedback

Crommelins Elephants Trunk $290 + gst from perth.
    Anyone have one? Or want to buy?
    Anyfeedback?

yeah I would like one

Quote Originally Posted by NLALM View Post
    yeah I would like one
    Crommelins.
    Addititional $22 delivery for me from the Dandenong warehouse

"Hi John,

We have 6 left here in Perth, clearance price is $290.00 + GST

Regards,